Thursday 4 June 2015

LO4 / LO5: Final Photographs

EYE



In this photograph I wanted to connote the beauty of the iris when exposed to light. This links my theme as you can use eyes as a form of identification.


ELDERLY GENTLEMEN


This photograph is meant to connote the identity of age and the many features it can change on an individuals face. I changed the background of the photograph to follow my theme.


SKI VLLAGE HAND STAND


This photograph was taken to connote how much we have to rely on our hands. The model is only using his hands to support him which is why I placed the handprints made of fingerprints.



LANDSCAPE


This photograph is there to connote the natural world. The model enjoys walking in this particular area which is why I chose him to be in it.

 


HACKER



This picture tries to connote the hidden identities. I used a hacker as it allowed me to show their identity without showing their actual face.



No comments:

Post a Comment